1. The 360 degrees camera. These are cameras that can make a sphere shape photo or video.
2. Self-driving trucks are obviously trucks without a driver. You might be thinking, “What about their drivers? Won’t they have a job?” Well, sadly yes. There are also self driving cars and you don't need to learn to drive.
3. Gene therapy 2.0 is a therapy that will help solve genetic disorders.
4. Glasses that give sight to the blind are helpful to those who are totally blind. This is like having a wheelchair for people who have no legs.
5. Mugs that heat your coffee up are perfect for those who are coffee or tea lovers. This is good because you don’t need to use a big water boiler to warm water. You can go anywhere with that mug.
6. Elevators that can move more up and down are elevators that can move forward, backward, sideways, and of course up and down.
7. A wrist band that helps babies maintain fat and warmth.
8. Airless tires, these tires don’t need to be pumped or blown up.
10. Don’t forget about the fidget spinner. The fidget spinner is made for those who need to fidget or move a lot.
If you have you seen any cool or interesting inventions please write about them in the comment section below..